Water & Sewer
MONTHLY WATER/SEWER/GARBAGE BILLS
All customers should receive their water-sewer-garbage bill on or around the 1st of each month. Please note that failure to receive a bill does not relieve a customer of any payment obligation or late charge.
All water-sewer-garbage bills are due by the 15th of each month. A 10% late charge are added to all bills that are not received by Town Hall Clerk's Office by 5 p.m. on the 15th of each month.
PAYMENT AND DISCONNECT PROCEDURES
· Failure to RECEIVE a bill does not relieve a customer of any payment obligation or late charge.
· All bills are due by the 15th of each month. A 10% late charge will be added to all bills that are not received in this office by 5 PM on the 15th of each month.
· Service will be disconnected without further notice if payment in full is not received in this office by 5 PM on the 25th day of each month. Also, a $50 late fee will be added if payment is not received by 5 PM on the 25th day of each month.
· CUT OFF DAY IS THE 26TH Of EACH MONTH (if the 26th is a holiday or on a weekend, the cut off day is the next business day)
· The entire balance, including all late fees must be paid before service is restored. No past due balances will be carried over for any reason at the end of the month.
· Payments may be made at Town Hall during normal business hours, left in drop box at Town Hall at any time, mailed to the Town of Kershaw at PO Box 145, Kershaw, SC 29067 or paid online at townofkershawsc.gov or by phone by calling 833-998-4762.
IF SERVICE IS DISCONNECTED FOR NON-PAYMENT, YOU WILL HAVE 7 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF DISCONNECTION TO PAY THE ENTIRE BILL IN FULL BEFORE YOUR ACCOUNT IS FINALED OUT. AFTER BEING FINALED OUT, YOUR DEPOSIT IS APPLIED AT THE TIME. IN ORDER TO HAVE SERVICE RESTORED AFTER THIS DATE, ALL PRIOR BALANCES MUST BE PAID IN FULL AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS MUST BE COMPLETED IN ITS ENTIRETY AGAIN WITH A NEW $250 DEPOSIT BEING REQUIRED.
The Town of Kershaw is accepts payments online! Customers will need the account # and the Wipp # that is located on your monthly bill. Please note that a service fee will apply if paying by debit or credit card.
All registered users can sign up for E-Statements on their profile page!
Payments may also be accepted through the USPS mail, in person at Town Hall Clerk's Office, Town Hall's drive-thru window, drop-box (also located in the drive-thru), by bank draft and by calling 833-998-4762.
Town of Kershaw
Town of Kershaw
SETTING UP NEW SERVICE OR TRANSFERRING SERVICE
When setting up new water service or transferring service, please be prepared to provide the following documents and information along with a completed application:
- Drivers License;
- Social Security Card;
- Copy of Lease or Closing Papers; and
- $250 Deposit for Renters or $50 Service Fee for Home Owners