We are already preparing for this years “in-season leaf pick-up” that will officially begin October 15, 2020. To assist all in-town residents with leaf & limb removal as well as debris clean up, we ask that you please remember the following:
* Leaves are picked up on Monday, Wednesday & Friday. Leaves are to be left by the curb.
* Do not bag leaves. (After October 15th)
* Limb pickup days are Tuesday and Thursday. Limbs are to be left by the curb.
* Please separate leaves and limbs into different piles.
* Please follow all guidelines for limbs, such as length & diameter maximums. Tree limbs should not be longer than 5 feet in length and 6 inches in diameter.
*Place leaves & limbs by the curb, and 10 feet away from any power lines or obstruction.